Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Villarrobledo, here I come!

I have an apartment! I am moving in tomorrow :)
It is in Villarrobledo on Avenida de los Reyes Catolicos, woo hoo! I am so excited :)

On Friday,  I found out that another girl was coming from Miami to work at the high school.  It turns out, that she is not at all from Miami, rather from Bermuda!  She is really nice and we have been getting along so well and decided to be roommates in Villarrobledo.  I'm really excited to live there because there is a lot more to do, and the bus and train stations are literally down the street from our apartment.

School has been AWESOME.  I love working at the school, and all of the students are so great! The little ones are so cute, even the mischevious ones :).  I always love to hear what they say when they find out stuff about me.  here are some of my favorites:

"Te llamas Mary? Mary Poppins!" (Your name is Mary? Mary Poppins!)
"Eres de los EEUU?  De Hollywood?" (You're from the US?  From Hollywood?!)
"Mary? Meri...Meri...MERIBEL!"
"Mary? Como 'messy' sin las 's' y con 'r'!"  (Mary? like Messy without the 's' and with 'r'!"

The kids are so cute, I am so happy that I was placed at the grade school.

Okay, I am wiped out, so that's it for now, I'll post more later tomorrow after I've moved in.  WOO!!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment