Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy days...

So, for my vacation days, I have decided to chill here in Villa.  I would have loved to have gone to Madrid or Toledo, but it's really better that I stay here...a) because I'm pretty short on money right now!! b) because I just moved here and I actually have a lot of stuff to do...so tomorrow I am going to go to a photo store and get passport sized pictures taken, get a "joven" card (it gets you discounts on things here!), sign my lease, pay my deposit, hopefully open a bank account, and plan for some lessons for Wednesday.

I did buy a purse yesterday though.  It was pretty cheap so I didn't feel bad about it or anything, haha, and it's really cute! I am thinking about buying a purse in every country I go to...however I don't know how pricey that is going to be.  Maybe I'll just get scarves, or postcards hahaha :).  Europe is NOT CHEAP, my friends!! I am finding that out the hard way.  Although, you can get a bottle of wine for 0.79 cents, or 0.45 cents if it's boxed wine.  As my friend Joey Tribbiani once said: "Who says wine needs to cost more than milk?"

Anyway...for those of you who care, here is my first Spanish purchase! (non-food or apartment related stuff)


On another note, I was very disappointed to hear that Michigan had lost to Michigan State.  I know that one day the Wolverines will come back...hopefully when I'm there next year they'll beat the Spartans. 

Also, I'm on the look out for songs that I can play for my students that will help them learn english, like vocabulary words, etc etc.  I have a few in mind, but if anyone has any suggestions, let me know :). 

Love you all! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment