Monday, June 13, 2011

Packing, cleaning, and procrastinating!

Well, I am back in Villa for the next few days, and as the title of this entry says, I am packing and cleaning, but mostly procrastinating.  I've never been good at packing, and usually leave the house a disaster when I leave, just ask my mom (sorry, mom).  This time though, I cannot do that, because when I leave this apartment, I'm leaving for good.

It feels so strange to be leaving here.  9 months ago I had no idea what Villarrobledo had in store for me, but today, my life here is full with friends, and people who have turned into my family.  I have been so lucky here, and will miss it so much, but I have also learned in my life that holding onto something for too long never does me, or anyone, any good, so I have to say goodbye, because it's just time to do that.

I think the thing I am most happy about, is that now that I have been here, I know that I can come back.  That makes leaving easier.  I have a home here, many actually, whenever I want to come back, and I know that I will be back.

I am very excited to be back home again though!  I haven't seen most of my family or friends in 9 months, and am really looking forward to getting to see and hug everyone again! I'm sure I will burst into tears at least 15 times :), especially when seeing my family.  I think my mom is torn between wanting to hug me for being home and slap me for being gone so long.

I guess there wasn't too much point to this blog, other than to put off cleaning for longer, haha.  Some things never change :).  Well, enough putting off work for today...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment